For Clarity and Peace with Boundaries Graduates – Enrollment closes on May 31. 2022.
Boundaries are one of the core skills we need to employ in betrayal trauma recovery, or any recovery from infidelity, gaslighting, emotional neglect or toxic communication. As I worked with recovering spouses, I found that most of them weren’t employing boundaries. And in fact, most of us had a great deal of anxiety at the thought.
But here’s the truth: Boundaries give us power, and allow the “Safety and Stability” we need in the beginning and throughout the Multidimensional Partner Trauma Model. We also need that sense of safety and autonomy in order to take advantage of our healing efforts through all the stages of betrayal trauma recovery. If we don’t feel safe, we tend not to retain, or see the fruits of our recovery efforts. We need to mourn, we need to reconnect. We need safety to do so. Boundaries gives us safety.
🔥 🔥 🔥 The key to enforcing and holding boundaries in the face of pushback, is having a strong recovery community to validate your reality, remind you of your rights, support you, and encourage you.🔥 🔥 🔥
We’ve learned a lot over this last 10 weeks and have seen some incredible transforming and empowering victories.
In order to keep up the momentum, please consider joining us in Momentum Recovery.
-We meet once a week for 1 hour zoom video chats with education, or question and answer, and troubleshooting individual boundary work or enforcement.
– At least one focused topic covered each month
– Two or more coaching meetings per month where each member will “check in” and voluntarily participate in a challenge question designed to get you thinking about your healing, growth and movement forward. The intent is to make each coaching meeting very personalized.
– Your monthly price will never change as long as you stay subscribed. If you must leave and rejoin later, you can rejoin at whatever the current price is at that time.
– No long-term commitment, you can cancel at any time.
– Currently meeting at 7pm Thursdays – subject to change based on polling member preferences
– Private FaceBook group focused on recovery. I’ll drop in a minimum of once a day to provide education, tips, encourage discussion and answer questions.
– Coming soon in 2022-23: Accountability pods, book studies, guest speakers, group challenges…and more to be announced later!
* Components and structure subject to change, based on the needs of the community, and fluctuation in membership
You may sign up for a month, and cancel the membership at any time. All I ask is that you give 30 days notice, as refunds aren’t possible.