0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. You’ll get the most from this course if you:
2. Present hurts bring up pain from past similar hurts.
3. A deep emotional hurt can:
4. Your brain waits 5 minutes before reacting to emotional pain.
5. When you've been emotionally hurt, your body produces:
6. When emotional pain triggers your stress response, the following happens:
7. Some neurotransmitters have the opposite effect when there's too much of it.
8. Regarding your thoughts about your deep hurt:
9. Making up stories about what happened can:
10. When family and friends keep talking about what happened: