Let’s anchor your learning with a quiz to review what we’ve learned.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. When you forgive someone you show that you’re weak.
2. By not forgiving you:2
3. Forgiveness means you allow the person who harmed you back in your life, and don’t enforce boundaries around that person.
5. Forgiveness strengthens your health.
7. Forgiveness takes more strength than holding onto the pain.
8. Forgiveness can:
9. To forgive someone fully, are you required to tell them that you forgave them?
10. Forgiveness is about: