Facing HeartBreak Study Group – Payment Plan 2021
$120.00 / month for 3 months
Betrayal Trauma Education and Support GROUP: Embracing Recovery
Who this group is for: This group is best suited to women who have not yet embarked on a structured betrayal trauma recovery program; who may not have a specialized betrayal trauma therapist or coach; who are ‘stuck’ in their recovery from betrayal.
By the end of this group you’ll:
– Feel heard and validated for your emotions and feel your reactions are perfectly normal.
– Understand betrayal trauma, and major recovery goals, phases, milestones and tasks
– Be in charge of your relationship safety and stability
– Be in charge of your triggers and have a plan to work through them and decrease them
– Have a vision of “life after recovery”
– Blast away myths about sex addiction, and understand the trauma connection
– Find your voice: How to communicate your feelings, make requests, set boundaries calmly and responsibly
– Identify deception and relationship disempowerment and what you’ve lost
– Handle your very valid anger responsibly
– Reclaim your rights and empowerment
-What forgiveness isn’t (it’s not reconciliation)
– Blast away any feelings of shame, self blame
– Reclaim and redefine your personal sexuality
– Be a member of a sisterhood and tribe of other women turning tragedy into personal triumph. A place of healing and growth where you belong
Participant Limit: 6 female only members
Dates and Times: 3 days to choose from:
Note: groups fill up fast but cancellations do occur. You may add your name to a wait list if you’d like to be notified of an opening.
Saturdays, October 23, 2021 through February 5, 2022 at 9am EDT (no meeting Saturday after US Thanksgiving, Christmas Day or New Years day)
Wednesdays, October 13, 2021 through January 19, 2022 at 11am – 12:30pm EDT (no meeting Wednesday before US Thanksgiving)
Mondays, September 13, 2021 through December, 6, 2021 at 7pm – 8:30pm EDTParticipant Limit: 6 members
Venue: Weekly Zoom* Video Share (and secret Facebook Group)
The sharing is VERY valuable! This is where we really synthesize and commit these changes neurologically. We see that healing is possible by learning from one another, and hearing perspectives that validate where we are, and show us other, positive viewpoints that we can assimilate.
Video Meetings: Format: Each week we’ll all get an assignment to read between 10-30 pages and do the exercises. We share our questions, comments, experiences, struggles, victories and feelings in a private video meeting group that is limited to members only. (We can also share in between live meetings in the private Facebook group. No one outside the 6 people who are in the current group will have access to this group, or be able to see it, or your membership in the group.)
All participants will be expected to agree to confidentiality and safety, and a commitment to do the work, and be held accountable by other members of the group.
*The minimum number of participants will be 6 people. If the group doesn’t fill up, full refunds will be issued to who signed up, or credit for three, 50 minute one-on-one coaching sessions with me (your choice).
* Zoom is a small install on your computer, tablet or smartphone that can be accessed by clicking on the link you’ll receive in your email.
** Cancellation Policy : No refunds after 7 days of enrollment, less a $5.00 cancellation fee. Or a credit can be applied to a future groups to be used within a year.
In this Facing HeartBreak Study Group, limited to 6 participants, we cover topics such as:
Trauma, and identifying how you are personally experiencing the effects your trauma. We start to create a “Shield of Safety” as a basis of our recovery plan going forward. We talk about setting specific recovery goals, so we can begin to identify the steps we need to take towards those goals. Most importantly – boundaries: What types of boundaries you personally need, and how you will enforce them.
Other topics are Managing the crisis, How to Deal with the Emotional Aftershock, the Nature of Sex Addiction, How to Communicate Your Feelings, Make Empowered Choices, Reclaim Your Sexuality and Next Steps.
This is a safe group, facilitated by a trauma informed and highly trained peer and coach.