Boundaries with Your Sexually Addicted Spouse: Mastering Powerful Boundaries for Recovery and Peace
Boundaries with your sexually addicted spouse require special attention to your safety and stability, necessary for your own continued recovery.
Without boundaries, you could be in limbo and waiting endlessly for the answer to the questions, “Can my husband change, and can we save our marriage?”
Clear boundaries will give you data you can use to help you form a healthy answer, help you get to recovery and peace.
Boundaries with your sexually addicted spouse require special attention to your safety and stability.
We'll talk about the why, who, what, when and where of boundaries:
- For your own self-care and peace
- Around consistent recovery, not just ticking the box of tasks, but the fruits of recovery, and what that looks like
- Around gaslighting, and crazy-making to protect your emotional stability and sanity
- With your providers: his therapist or yours, coaches and pastors for your own empowerment
You'll learn how to:
- Communicate boundaries with love and compassion
- Deal with push-back (expect it!)
- Plan in advance how you will enforce boundaries
- Know how long to enforce boundaries
There will also be 30 minutes at the end of the webinar for Q & A at the end of the webinar
Location: Zoom Webinar
Recording: A recording of this webinar will be available until November 24, 2021
Price: Early Bird Pricing until 10/15/21: $69 (After 10/15/21, $79)
Date: October 22th, 2021
Time: 8:00 am PDT/11:00 am ETD
To convert your local time click here: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html