Betrayal & Beyond Study Group
- How did he get this way?
- How can I tell if he is getting better?
- Can I ever trust him again?
- What do I do now?
- What if I’m single?
The Betrayal & Beyond Workbook was designed to answer these questions and more. Created to be experienced in a group setting, this resource provides valuable tools, biblical wisdom, and testimonies by courageous women who found hope, help, and encouragement through their personal journey.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
FASHIONING A COURAGEOUS HEART
MANAGING THE CRISIS
Chapter One – Where Do I Start?
- How Can I Trust Him?
- Why It’s Not My Fault: The Origins of Sexual Addiction
- How Can I Tell If He Is Healing? How Can I Trust Him Again?
- What Do I Do Now? Where Do I go from Here?
Chapter Two – Understanding the Nature of Addiction
- Understanding Addiction & Healing
- Understanding the Effect of Addiction on the Brain
- How the Sex Addict’s Brain is Hijacked
- Understanding Disclosure & Generational Curses
Chapter Three – Commitment to Personal Healing
- What is Broken in Our Marriage?
- What is Broken from My Past?
- What is Broken in Me?
- What is Broken in My Spirit?
MY HEALING JOURNEY
Chapter Four – Trauma’s Undercurrent
- What is Trauma?
- Trauma’s Influence in My Healing Journey
- God’s Grace Trumps Trauma
- Getting Unstuck from Trauma’s Hold
Chapter Five – Untangling Unhealthy Relationships
- Is it Trauma or Codependency
- The Mask of Codependency
- Losing Yourself Behind the Mask
- Lifting the Mask to Heal the Wounds
- God Esteem: Your True Identity
Chapter Six • Healthy Boundaries
- Steps to the New Dance: Boundaries
- Steps to the New Dance: Balance
- Steps to the New Dance: My Safety
- Stepping out with the New Dance Moves
THE COURAGEOUS ROAD TO RESTORATION
Chapter Seven – Facing My Grief and Anger
- The Stages of Grief
- Unhealthy Anger
- Healthy Anger
- Grieving Your Losses
Chapter Eight – Healing and Forgiveness
- What is Forgiveness?
- Why Should I Forgive?
- Whom Do I Forgive?
- How Do I Forgive?
Chapter Nine – Restoring Health and Closeness
- The Addict’s Perspective
- The Wife’s Perspective: Should I Stay or Should I Leave?
- A Healthy Marriage Perspective on Intimacy and Sex
- A Perspective for the Future
Memo of Understanding * Group Guidelines * Brain Benders
The Feelings Wheel * Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary Emotions * Alphabetized Emotions
Safety Plan for Single Women
What a Polygraph Test Can and Cannot Do
Developing Intimacy Exercise
Couple’s Safety Plan
$60.00 / month for 9 months